- International scientific conference "Transformations of Education Policy" (11-12 November, 2011). Read more>>> Pictures>>>
- The topic of the monograph "IDEOLOGICAL TERRITORIES OF EDUCATION CHANGE" (2011), focused on ideologisation of the educational territories, is based on three main themes: education / philosophy of education, culture, and politics. Read more >>>
- The aim of the monograph "NARRATION OUTLINE OF ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL" (2010) is to project the frame of the alternative comprehensive narration. Education is a crucial evolution factor of each society. As it emerges, it does not depend on the fact if this subject is recognized as a priority aspect of the society progress or not. It is more a subject of policy and / or its metamorphosis.
- Monograph "WOMAN IN PHYSICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL SCIENCES: FEMALE PUPIL, FEMALE STUDENT, FEMALE SCIENTIST" (2010).
- Monograph "EDUCATION POLICY TRANSFORMATIONS IN LITHUANIA" (2009) is an educological study of the processes of change in Lithuanian education, focusing on the analysis of education policy and post-Soviet transformations which have taken place in the educational system of Lithuania over the last two decades.
- "MONITORING SCHOOL DROPOUTS" (2007) analyzes national policies on enrollment of compulsory-school-age children, and presents first-hand information on what causes chronic absence and dropping out. The report includes an international overview and country summaries from Albania, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Mongolia, Slovakia, and Tajikistan. Read more >>>